Wednesday, September 23, 2009

.

from Peter Dowker - Canada


Bubbles Mail Art Call




Bubbles Mail Art Call

.
Oh holey ozone! A deadly a cow in action! ..
we shall really start doing something about it and give to the cows bubblegum to chew instead,
while we lounge worriless in one of those OK chairs, according to the above graphic instructions :-)
Thank you very much Peter! I always like your work,
including the Toss concept for the A Book About Death!
Peter's flipflop art:
http://flipflopmailart.blogspot.com/


.

3 comments:

Peter Dowker said...

Looks like my card grew a pimple.
What is that?
Did it arrive that way or is your workspace as messy as mine :-)?

TICTAC said...

oh that's exactly what I wanted to consult you about...the messy work place..lol
I thought it was one of your extravaganzas...it arrived that way confusing me. I thought of one of those add & pass on...if it hadn't been for that cow...I shall try to unglue it and repost it...
cheers

Peter Dowker said...

Must have been a death mite....hitching a ride to Germany...OMG I HAVE TO CLEAN UP!!!!